request to unban for xXAXONXx

Started by xXAXONXx, April 12, 2022, 12:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXAXONXx

[list=1]
  • *xXAXONXx
  • *[2xp] Pycckuu CEPBEP -ALL MAPS-
  • *insulting + false reports
  • * 28/03/2022 (when my insult was seen by some admin in discord)
  • *yes was for insulting and i was banned 1 week more or less, i didnt made a topic.
hi, i am xXAXONXx and I have been banned for insulting kiwach and Jigsaw1403 on discord chat, and for send \"false reports\", but I have never sent false reports, canito is racist, arrogant and many people knows it, I have sent real evidence of his racism and insults etc, he has also done 3rd floor on 2 occasions or maybe more, he has used a tank hp hack, he used mortar in rush 1 time  and a lot of baserape and vehicle stealing, unfortunately when he did that I didn\'t capture any photos or evidence cause my pc is low-end, until one day I got tired of his insults towards me and I found out about fraps and took photos, in fact I answer him because he is always annoying, since I met him he is the one who always believed himself to be the best player, he was arrogant and was the first to insult, he always insults first, that was several months ago, I am not the only one, many of us hate him for his arrogant and  negative attitude, I have responded many times to his insults, there are other users who have also fought with him, really that type of people should not allow them to play on your server, I have not sent false reports, I\'m not lying, I don\'t know what  he would have told the admin but I\'m not lying, I know I\'ve insulted 2 of the admins but I\'m really sorry I had a very bad day that\'s why I did it, I\'m really sorry please give me just 1 chance It does not seem fair to me that after having committed only 2 infraction they give me an eternal ban, please remove my ban, I beg you, I will not insult anyone again, I am very sorry guys.
  •  

Kiwach

I will not remove the ban from you. This is my vision of the situation.
  •  

xXAXONXx

kiwach and jigsaw etc

[confidential]*************************** мат и оскорбления ************************ [/confidential]

•