News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ban Appeal

Started by playm16, March 09, 2020, 04:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playm16

1.playm16

2. Pycckuu CEPBEP die All-Waffen erlaubt- (von BF3 Metro)
3. Angegebener Grund: cheat [NOTA343]
4. Wurde etwa 9. März verboten, 2020

Please relieve me because I do not use hacks, cheats, macro or anything else mouse razer deathadder as well as mechanical keyboard titanium wolf have been playing on your server for some time which is a lot of fun for me because I am renter it is also my pastime my stats are clean therefore I can not explain why nota had banned me thinking about buying a vip slot is a little difficult because of the language so I will do my best again I ask you to be released and if possible who emails about the decision to inform  mfg playm16

thanks for the effort in advance
  •  

WaNdErEr_ROVER

expect your application to be considered
  •  

playm16

Thank you for the answer I hope it will be released as proof I have added the links again thanks for the efforts in advance mfg playm16

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/PlayM16/history

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/PlayM16/stats/1005417134508/pc/

my ingame settings 800dpi/ 0.082418/Fov 78 /144Fps 1366*768 Resolution graphics all low
 No makro cheats hacks
  •  

WaNdErEr_ROVER

Sorry, but you are denied.I recommend that you contact the administrator who issued the ban
  •  

playm16

Thanks Bro but that makes no sense that is so incompetent that all effort in vain who was admin himself and have never let me influence because of player statements of cheating or hacking on the server and someone was banned after careful examination even if I shot him several times there has always been someone who is better especially since the ping and the network settings as well as the interpolation of the network factor also play a major role the webadmin also helps with a more precise analysis of whether someone is chaing punkbuster screeshot etc anyway thank you for the answer should one be more accurate have a look and find out because I am not cheating who I am grateful for a release and I recommend the work dea admin times to be checked by a qualified admin to cut unnecessary bans and to keep the damage away from the server because something like that can quickly turn out for a good server mean mfg playm16
  •  

WaNdErEr_ROVER

I understand you, but in this case I can not influence this situation.
  •