Application for unban from \"Amoorphous\"

Started by Amorph, March 11, 2021, 08:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amorph

* Your nickname in the game .: Amoorphous
* The name of the server on which you were banned (Copy from the banner) .:Pycckuu CEPBEP-Explosive limit- 10 kills-
* Reason for the ban (what message did you see when you were banned in Batllog) .:Hack
* Indicate the approximate date and time of the ban .:March 10th 2021 at 12AM GMT time
* Have you previously received a ban on our servers? If yes, please provide a link to your topic .:No
*Your comments.: So yesterday as the time of me writing this application, I was playing on metro and out of nowhere I got banned, I mean I get reported a lot but thats kinda common when it comes to BF games in 2021 but this time it was different, bcz I got banned and after doing some digging I found that the admin who banned me is the same owner of a TDM server called NO RETREAT something. Now the story behind that ban is that after he banned me I appealed and he asked for videos which I was totally ok with, and provided everything he asked for. What I got for doing that? Well nothing except he banned me from his server\'s discord server without providing me any reasoning behind that. So I think he has something personal with me which is ok if you know he owned the server which was the case with that TDM server of his but I wasnt expecting his rudeness to go as far as banning me on this server since he doesnt own it. Now at the end I would like for the admins and owner to please look into this case and please be assured that I will provide everything you guys ask for to prove my innocence, having played on the zloemu version of this server I have huge hopes for it. Also I  hope that the admin who banned me will get asked about this reasoning behind banning me like that.
  •  

Jigsaw1403

your skill at \"video\" not proof NOTHING!
you got A LOT reports on.

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Amoorphous

69 hrs is too good.
  •  

Amorph

My video should have been enough or should I say the 2 videos Ive recorded and sent to you, even still maybe they werent but I didnt have any other choices to fulfill your requirements of the video. Which was to get a similar stats game on the same map and mode, since there arent any TDM servers to play on to get these games when I play bcz I play mostly late at night where all the TDM servers except yours are inactive also I asked you to remove the ban for 72 hours to fix that issue, like how all the BF4 anti ban communities do but you refused, so thats ur mistake not mine. Now about your second statement. I have way more than 69 hours of playing in BF games. First Ive more than 700 hours in BF4 also Ive played BF3 (zloemu) for around 220 hours and most people know me there by the name Amooorf. In the end man I had never declined any request you made in order to prove my innocence, you could have asked me to record another video or ask me more questions or heck even ask me to stream for you, but instead you decided to block me from your discord and then decided to go after me in other servers. and all of that was without giving me a single reason like I spent so much time recordintg and uplaoding these 2 videos bcz I dont have a webcam. Thats like so low even for a bad BF3 admin.
Edit: Just wanted to assure the fact that I am still willing to provide proof when I am asked to, but hopefully I will get a better response this time.
  •  

Jigsaw1403

•  

Admin

•