News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BAN ?

Started by Olvi-2007, April 09, 2021, 08:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olvi-2007

Hi i just get ban for
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: HSK Automatic Ban [LIVE][6-L22-49-91] [perm][AutoAdmin][Appeal at ep-team.ru].

I play wiht pkp no spam nades no m320 so i don\'t understand why i get ban ?
  •  

WaNdErEr_ROVER

Anti-cheat banned you
HSK Automatic Ban [LIVE][6-L22-49-91]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
  •  

Olvi-2007

I am not a cheater and that all the admins with whom I played on the server in the same squad or against them can testify. I did a research on the HSK which means head shot kill. the simple reason is and that I used the pkp bipod on the wall of the sales office in B and that the odds that was in A were killed by head-shots which must have fooled the automatic admin who had to think i was cheating
  •  

Olvi-2007

even you you played against me and you know very well that I do not cheat
  •  

Jigsaw1403

•  

Olvi-2007

Hi
I don\'t understand yesterday I was killed by a player by m320, 1 admin was online I reported no action from the admin, today I was still killed by a player by gp30 (m320) the player is WS_2DIE4 I did a report to the online admin, no action, I ask the admin if the rules have been changed result the admin kicked me out of the game. it\'s not fair
  •  

Olvi-2007

Why are you abusing administrator previlegs, to take the position I had, and ban me for reason (idiot) you know very well that I took this place before you, an admin must be impartial and fair
  •  

Admin

•