News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

false accusation

Started by Olvi-2007, September 03, 2021, 09:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olvi-2007

It is nonsense this story of having cheated. your heb0rpad admin wanted to take my place where I could shoot the enemy, he pushed me I came back and I did the same to him, he then he banished me for a reason declared \"idiot\". now you make up a story of VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 88002. this is a lie. you don\'t need to lie if you don\'t want me to come to your server you tell me directly.
it\'s shameful to have an admin who acts like that

•  

Jigsaw1403

yes, admins here abuse it.... you are fair player. And milouille not your account 

Bye, pro player.
  •  

Olvi-2007

what showing you as supposedly that I would have cheated is an old account, I was like many people accused by Punkbuster of having cheated, I opened a complaint and ask that they give me proof that I had cheated I never received an answer.
Punkbuster software is not free of buggs and faults, so I bought new game and opened a new account, and take this old story with PB to cover up the abuse of your admins it does not give a good image of Russian people.
you can google the PB code on and you will see the number of people who have been the victim of the same PB accusation.
I am 56 years old, I have passed the age of cheating. I would never come back to your server, I write because I hate to dishonest  and lies especially when it comes from a person who has a power, 

I give you an advisor find honest and fair admins
  •  

Olvi-2007

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Drugie-igry-serii-Battlefield/Violation-GAMEHACK-88002/td-p/6713409 here is a link in Russian to understand the number of players victim of this error of PunkBuster. the difference is that PB is a stupid robot, and your admin is human who lies, and behaves like a little dictator
  •